- Log into your boxora account
- Click connection settings
- Enter your API settings (which are the same as the username/password you use to log into Brightpearl)
- Enter your data centre. You can tell this from the URL of your Brightpearl admin system. You're either in Europe, US East or US West
- Click Save
- Now you'll have price lists and warehouses shown in the second half of the settings form. Choose the right options.
- Make sure you add a currency code and tax amount (the latter needed if you want to add prices to labels)
- Save, you're now set up!
Boxora does not support multiple warehouses within one account.
You need to specify which warehouse an account uses, so you could create an account for each warehouse.
Boxora will add inventory to the product's default location, using the cost price from the cost price list you choose in your connection settings.